Monday, November 10, 2008

Hypothetical Ben


So...my beloved brother called me today and told me some very good news. For some background that don't know, I LOVE my brother and sister-in-law's dogs, Pippin and Lola. I have half-heartedly been entertaining the idea of getting a dog, but all the ones I have looked at have been substandard to Pippin. He is such a sweetheart and sooo cute. He is a pomchi. Well, Jonathan, my brother, called me and told me that the parents of Lola are having another litter of puppies and that they would be ready right after Christmas. AND they are FREE!!! even better! So, my half-hearted thoughts have turned into whole hearted ones. And I'm thinking about getting one. I will possibly name him Ben. I love him already. I love Jonathan and Amy too. Aren't they pretty?

4 comments:

juliejarrett said...

Aww Yay for Hypothetical Ben!!!!

schupack said...

do they shed? do they have that raspy breathing?

Anonymous said...

Do they shake?
Shakey dogs are annoying.

Anna Lauren McDowell said...

it'll be a non raspy voiced, non shaky and minimal on the shedding kind of dog.