Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hey Buddy, wanna go pick some snowberries??

It's officially after Thanksgiving, which means it's CHRISTMAS!!!!! or well the Christmas Season. Christmas isn't for another 26 days. I have a rule for my life that there is NO Christmasy things before Thanksgiving...mainly because I get sick of Christmas music and Christmas movies and Christmas clothes and Christmas decorations if it starts before Decemeber. But tomorrow is December 1st and in case you were not aware of this...Christmas is in December. Woot.
The past four years, my friend Leah and I have always watched Elf and have continuously quoted it throughout the season. We're still planning on watching this movie together even though she lives in Knoxville, TN and I live in Norman, OK, but we'll see each other in Oxford before Christmas...and thus the Elf screening will happen. I'm planning on watching it before then though. Maybe every day...or every other day. We'll see...I am also looking forward to watching Little Women, A Charlie Brown Christmas, It's a Wonderful Life, and many others...I might even try out White Christmas...I've never seen it, but I hear it's pretty classic. Yay ELF!!!!!

3 comments:

Willis said...

Yay for Little Women! I always watch that movie during the holidays. I love it.

MyHuckleberryFriend said...

What? You have White Christmas and you've never seen it? That's like having the Holy Grail in your cabinet.

Haha. Can't wait to watch it! And love the blog attention...

Anonymous said...

Confession: I don't really like Elf that much.
Gasp.