Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Puppy?


So, I'm considering getting a puppy. There are a lot of factors that play into this decision:

1. I have to make sure I'm allowed to have a dog at my house.
2. The particular puppy I want has to still be available and not cost a bajillion dollars
3. Do I want to take the time to train it and play with it and walk it?
4. Do I want to spend the money on it? 

We'll see how these things work out. At the moment there is a yorkie puppy that I found on Craigslist. I think he is super cute. He's the one in the picture actually. What do you think of him? It's very possible all of these plans are going to fall through. But, as of right now, I really want him or a wii. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! You should get a puppy! Puppies are cuter than Wiis.

Anonymous said...

If it's between a wii and a puppy, go for the wii.
( :

Brittany Smith said...

Those last 4 words seem just thrown in there and not addressed or explained at all. "But I really want him... or a wii."

I laughed :)

Oh and I vote for the puppy.

schupack said...

wii

Brittany Smith said...

schupack you would.