Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Losing

The past week has been full of greatness and some losses...mainly my winning streak in Cities and Knights. Sadly, there was no sympathy for the new person in town. I was ruthlessly destroyed by my campus minister, but there is always next time. I will win next time. I'm not a very good loser. I did learn how to play two new games so far...Carcassonne and Puerto Rico. I lost them both. I'll have to say they were both very fun. But I actually understood what I was doing in Puerto Rico. Carcassonne, not so much. I just was putting pieces wherever.

Tonight is the first Large Group for RUF and I am definitely pumped!! We'll be singing and hearing the gospel and having root beer floats afterwards. How much better can it get? It's going to be awesome.

1 comment:

schupack said...

Puerto Rico is the best.
glad you're a blogger.
see you next year! wish I could be at RUF tonight instead of in the air.