Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm Here

So, my parents and I made the looooooooong trek to Oklahoma on Friday with only minor complication of trying to find somewhere to eat in Arkansas. Apparently, signs lie...or I am just a terrible navigator. But anyway, after about 13ish hours of driving we made it, an hour later than we expected due to the unforeseen lunch adventure, but still made it.

I was so fortunate to have a crew of people waiting for me at me house to help unload my trailer, which made moving in take like 20 minutes. It was so great to have it all unloaded. And it was sooooo great to meet people. I am so thankful for all the help I got from everyone!

My three days so far, have been a whirlwind of unpacking, meeting tons of people and trying to get acclimated with everything around me. It's been crazy. I haven't even had a chance to soak it all in. But I'm ok with that. I love it.

I think this internship this is going to be for real challenging but definitely a whole lot of fun.

2 comments:

keely said...

We're glad you're here. Even if my husband called you Amy. He's old. Forgive him.

JULIE said...

anna, i am praying for you this year! i know you'll LOVE oklahoma, but we definitely will miss you at ole miss!