Thursday, August 7, 2008

Being Patient is No Fun

Well, I'm getting closer to the moving goal. Only $2700 away and I'm off to become the best Okie I can be. However, I did find out that Okie is a derogatory term for someone out there. I guess it is equivalent to hick or trailer trash or something like that. I don't really know. But I guess I will be the best Oklahoman I can be. I'm hoping to move next Thursday or Friday, so my money needs to come in quick. It's still amazing to me how much has already come in with very little work on my part. It's so neat how God works. I really have no idea what I'm getting myself into. I think I do, but I'm 100% sure it's going to be so much more and so different than I have imagined. And I might be ok with that. So, please keep praying for my money to come in and the OU campus.

No comments: