Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Beginning

Well, my first week is almost complete. It has definitely been a long week. Not in a bad since of long, just packed with Church, Small group, RUF Book Club, RUF Flannery O'Connor Reading, Feeding International Students, working on my study program, an assortment of dinners with students and new friends, signing my lease for my house and getting everything fixed up, opening a bank account, figuring out my schedule for the semester, researching internet and cable options and still trying to learn my way around. It's been very busy, but that's a good thing. I am really excited about getting to meet some of the freshman tomorrow at the New Sooner Kickoff and meeting the already established RUFers on Saturday at the Relish leadership team Principles of Ministry day. I'm excited and looking forward to it all getting started, but it's definitely very terrifying as well.

No comments: