Thursday, September 4, 2008

Soundless

Well, what normally would be a very small issue in my eyes has just turned somewhat into a big deal. The TV at my house is broken. Poor TV, it has no sound. I would typically just go on with life not caring that the TV was broken and that I can't hear the people talking on it, which to me is what make whatever you are watching great...or in some cases not so great, but... I'm having a bunch of RUFers over for a girls' movie night TOMORROW and I have been told that those go over better if there is a TV to watch whatever it is we decide to watch. So, I went to some stores that sell televisions and a variety of other things I don't need but could be talked into buying if I didn't spend the majority of the time I was there on the phone (that's how I keeps salespeople away and catch up with friends). I am looking for a relatively cheap non-terrible quality TV. Apparently, those don't exist...unfortunately. They would be a big help right now. So, if you know of one or have one within a 20 mile radius of Norman, Oklahoma. I would be happy, more than happy to come check it out. Poor TV. Nobody wants to be replaced.

But hey, if you are a girl and are in Norman or want to come to Norman tomorrow night, come to my house and watch a movie with some peeps. It'll be awesome. 7:30pm. There will be cookie making as well. So, get excited!!

No comments: