Thursday, October 29, 2009

Job Update #2

I have officially put in my two weeks notice at La Baguette. My last day will be November 10th. I'm pretty excited about this! No, I do not have another job at the moment. You might be thinking, "That's crazy!!" It probably is. But I do have two interviews this week. So, I am hoping that something great comes from one or both of those. The first one is today (Thursday) at a consulting company for a receptionist job. They work with companies to help them reduce the amount of energy they use. That seems pretty great of them to do that. Ha. The second one is tomorrow (Friday) at Republic Bank and Trust for a teller position. A bank is where people deposit and withdraw money...along with many other things. I am pretty excited that people are at least interested in talking in person with me. That seems promising. I am trying to trust God in all of this. He is faithful and good even when I am not. I am thankful for that.

2 comments:

Michael said...

People deposit and withdraw other things at the bank?

DrLeoMarvin said...

I'm glad you're done with this job... almost.