Monday, January 12, 2009

2009

I am twelve days late on posting a new year's blog...but here it is. Yay 2009!!! 2008 was a great year for me...or the second half of it. Actually all of it had good things and good learning experience. I am excited to start another year and so far 2009 has been fantastic! I just got back from Winter Conference with RUF. There really isn't a better way to start your year than hanging out in Colorado with great people, great teaching and great scenery. It was beautiful. The only downside was the result of the National Championship game. I've gotten over it now. Actually, I was over it within 5 minutes once I realized that Ole Miss is actually the number one team in the nation, since they were Florida's only loss of the season. Woot! Hotty Totty!! I know that that is poor logic, but just let me be deluded into thinking that.

Also, in 2009 I got two new roommates. They two and a half days I have lived with them have been awesome!! It's going to be a great semester. I am so excited to see what this semester brings. I feel settled in Norman and hopefully interning will be ballin' this year. I am going to Peru for spring break with a couple of students and the RUF from the University of Texas. I'm really excited, but I have no idea what I am getting myself into. Peru Mission, the organization we are going to volunteer for, seems like an incredible organization. I can't wait to find out more about it and see how God is using the people in Peru to advance his kingdom.

Honestly, 2009 has a lot going for it right now. That's exciting. It's totally going to chumpatize 2008.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't even realize you were using all those vulgar words because they've become part of our vernacular.