Thursday, July 31, 2008

Another Day...

Today, I thought was very productive. I raised some more support which puts me closer to the day I get move and I cleaned out half of the garage at my parents' house in preparation for a garage sale extravaganza. It's going to be a big one because let me tell you what, I have A LOT of junk. In the past four years I have accumulated half of a garage full of stuff and I can honestly say I have only used about 2% on a regular basis. It's rather sad and wasteful. But I will waste no more and my junk can be transferred on to someone else's garage to sit until they decide to sell it in theirs. Or hopefully the stuff will actually get some use.
Moving to Oklahoma is kind of exciting. Cleaning out and getting rid of everything is very cleansing. I think I'm going to take on a minimalist view of life. A very loose minimalist view of life. I have been living out of about two boxes of stuff for the past three months and I have not been left wanting by any means. Less is more for real this time. Less stuff=less stuff to move/less to clean/less to get in the way=more time for everything else in my life. I'm super stoked.

No comments: